View Profile aagme

40 Movie Reviews

It's alright, thought it was a little too short. You could've made it a bit longer.

I think you forgot already...

It's just a shopped picture with a song...

Charcoal125 responds:

press the buttons to go to a part you retard

Um...

Last time I went to school (June) I believe the ozone layer is no longer thinning because we stopped using chloroflorocarbons (it's real look it up). People used to use it for spray cans and stuff. Unless of course you believe in any of that Al Gore crap.

57 Game Reviews

This game brings me back to an old game I played when I was little, I can't remember the name of it though.
The graphics are great and the music's pretty. good.
Also, over time you begin to grow attached to this robot, he becomes a dear friend.

This is good, the music is good, the graphics, and the style. One thing I would like to say though, is that you could have used the sprite for "Bite" from Pokemon instead of drawing your own for when the wolf uses it.

The concept is good, but at one point the entire screen is blocked off by trash cans and the game becomes unplayable.

Sosuke8 responds:

Hi aagme. Thanks for playing. I think thats the very last part where you have to move at the bottom of the screen. thats the only safe point.

6 Audio Reviews

w00t!

I love Exterminatus Now, and if they ever make a flash, I think they'd use this.

Sweet

It's very enjoyable.
I would probably end up dancing and then embarrassing myself when the doors open and everyone's looking at me.

Totally Bad Ass

Best 8bit I've ever heard, remix or not.

5 Art Reviews

Cool

I have a Maple Story too! What server do you normally use?

Nice

This is great work, keep it up. :)

Nice

That's hot

DeliciousOrange responds:

Thank you.

I'm me and nobody else. Get over it bitches.

32, Male

Why would you want to know?

Beyond the Stars