Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

This game brings me back to an old game I played when I was little, I can't remember the name of it though.
The graphics are great and the music's pretty. good.
Also, over time you begin to grow attached to this robot, he becomes a dear friend.

Lands Of Mobius eps 1 Lands Of Mobius eps 1

This is good, the music is good, the graphics, and the style. One thing I would like to say though, is that you could have used the sprite for "Bite" from Pokemon instead of drawing your own for when the wolf uses it.

The Chased Runner The Chased Runner

The concept is good, but at one point the entire screen is blocked off by trash cans and the game becomes unplayable.

Sosuke8 responds:

Hi aagme. Thanks for playing. I think thats the very last part where you have to move at the bottom of the screen. thats the only safe point.

Morning Temptation [Demo] Morning Temptation [Demo]

It took me a while to figure where the buttons were, but once I figured that out, the game itself wasn't too bad.

Stitchland Conflict Stitchland Conflict

It was great, but...

The enemies before the bosses tended to be tougher than the boss itself.

Otherwise, great game.

Koran Koran

You spelled Quran wrong

Political stuff doesn't usually entertain me.

NhollowWearthO responds:

It is spelled with the letters of the English translation: Muslim/Moslem; Koran/Qu'ran

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

I fought the law, and the law won.

I like the graphics, the music, the plot, everything. The controls do get a bit sticky though.

Turtlodyssey Turtlodyssey

I like it.

The graphics are cool the sound was great and the controls were simple.

I have been having problems with controls in every game andI figured out why: I got flash player 10.1 (still in BETA).

Morplee Morplee

I'm gonna say the same thing as everyone else has,

The medals don't work at all.
The gameplay is great, the idea is great, the graphics are good too. I would have given this a 10 if the medals worked, but they don't.

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

Amazing!

This game is amazing! The graphics are great, the sound is great, the gameplay is great, and the controls are great. Although, the story in the beginning seemed to be a bit unnecessary. I also liked the bestiary. It's very addicting as well. It reminds me a lot of Space Invaders only with more freedom and I love Space Invaders.
I did notice that it's impossible to see the Fume's Attack B and the small Splitter doesn't drop any pixels.
Over all I think It's a great game. Keep up the good work.